[access-uk] help in using adobe reader?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:26:45 -0000

Hello all,
is there  any settings in Adobe 6.0 that I need to change to make it more
user friendly with jaws 5.01?  Before formatting my hard drive, I could use
it all right.  Now, when I open a PDF document, I get a blank screen first
and I have to press control page down to access the next page and I have to
read it page by page, can I not read the document in one go with read all
command in jfw?  Another thing is that if I wanted to select all, it only
selects the page that I am on.  I cannot also view PDF documents in internet
explorer.  I am using windows xp home with jaws 5.1  and Adobe 6.0.

Thanks

Ali