[access-uk] More help required with CDex please

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:29:17 -0000

Hi all,

as some list members know, I am getting to grips with CDex.

I am trying to put the tracks from 2 3cd box sets onto my PC using CDex.

Each CD contains 20 tracks making a total of 60 tracks in each box set.  and
a total of 120 tracks over-all.

what I would want to end up with is a copy of each CD in a .wav format and a
copy of each CD in MP3 format.

Currently I am finding it hard to make certain that I have copies  of Each
CD both in MP3 and .wav formats.

 Looking in the folders created for the CDs, I seem to have some .wav files
and some MP3 files mixed.

Please could someone who has used CDex for something similar either reply to
me on or of list with some advice.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon