[access-uk] Re: headphones/earphones for PC?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:49:23 +0100

thanks Ray and Andy.  some good thoughts there.  however, I'm gonna be very
stingy as, this is only for m my work placement, I don't feel willed to
shell out much for two week's worth of use.  Not without knowing whether
another situation will arrive where I'll need them again.

it's good that the tiny earphones should do the trick as, I don't want
anything heavy duty.

this has helped a lot.

thank you both.

Justin