[access-uk] Re: getting rid of IE 10?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 18:51:41 +0100

Hi Alistair.

In control panel, activate the programs and features link, tab to the link
which says show installed updates, activate this then in the search box type
internet explorer and it should be the only item in the list.  Press the
applications key or alt+f10 depending on how you right click, choose uninstall
and follow the instructions, it’ll reverted you back to IE 9.

All the best, Ibrahim.