[access-uk] Re: getting rid of IE 10?

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:21:23 +0100

Alistair I am using the same set up as yourself and have many issues with Jaws.

I would love to hear what problems you have.
I find the focus going all over the place and have to go back to using the tabb to re focus . Not really sure which to blame though I had the exact same issues with I E 9 so it looks to be a jaws problem.
Hazel
On 01/07/2013 16:07, Alistair wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me how to remove IE 10 and revert to 9?using jfw 13 and win 7 it just doesn't seem to work for me as well as previous versions! don't see a uninstall button and it will not allow me to delete it. so is this achieveable? if so, how!
Thanks
Alistair