[access-uk] Re: getting printer to print labels?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:54:08 +0100

What, that small???  Now I am a little surprised.  . . ..

Think I'll go and take a look!  Have thought about it before but gave it
up, considering maybe I should settle for one printer as an extra would
take up valuable space but, if it's that small, what else can I do?

THANKS!  <SMILE>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx