[access-uk] getting printer to print labels?

  • From: "goshawk" <Goshawk.158@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tvi-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:25:46 +0100

hello list,
I am trying to get my new Samsung CLP500 laser printer to print address
labels, or articles for the blind address labels, and am not sure how to do
it.
do I need any particular type of label to go in the printer, and how do I
make sure that the printer prints on the correct label and not on any I
don't want it to, and keeps the details on the label.

Simon