[access-uk] Re: getting harry potter at the same time as everyone else

  • From: Léonie Watson <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:55:34 +0100

Usef,

    Not that I disagree with your thoughts on this, but I understand that
the availability of the audio book was more due to Stephen Fry's schedule,
than any particular reluctance on the part of Bloomsbury.

    It's a good idea to contact Bloomsbury in advance, but I'd suggest
treading positively and firmly.

Regards,
Tink.