[access-uk] Re: for bincent

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:52:55 +0000

Well My husband swears by it and has used it for quite a good while now, myself I have only used it a short while but can already see many advantages over Jaws. Give it a go is all I say, granted the voices are not quite what we are tuned into and some of the microsoft voices sound better but one thing I will point out and that's they lag when typing e speak voices which is very responsive.

I don't now spend time chasi
Hope this encourages you to try this.
Hazelng the cursor around pages and don't have the problem of the cursor jumping in and out of edit fields, and hay I might have a full head of hair in future instead of pulling it out with temper.and that drives me crazy so use one of the
On 30/12/2013 13:24, Richard King wrote:
Hi Hazel,
I too am a JAWS user, running version 12. I am a little reluctant to
fork out for the upgrade at this time so would be very interested to
hear how you are getting on with NVDA?
Cheers
Richard
PS Which Hazel, are you? :)

On 12/30/13, Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Vincent have now subscribed to the N V D A  mailing list so once again
many thanks.
\Hazel