[access-uk] Re: for Jackie,

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:19:46 +0100

Not Jackie but might this link help where there are numerous lists? I am wondering if it is blindosinn you are referring to. Anyway try this link and go through all of them and see if any meet your requirements. http://www.bcab.org.uk/recommended-resources/email-discussion-lists ----- Original Message ----- From: "hotscot72" <hotscot72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>