[access-uk] Re: firefox problem

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:35:42 +0000

Hi Joe, sorry I'm just catching up with my emails... You can set the default downloads location in Firefox in Menu Bar>Tools>Options>General. Hope this helps a little.

Amro

On 13/01/2017 10:39 AM, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I’m using mozilla firefox with windows ten and jaws 17, i’m downloading files from a website, the files go to the firefox library, but I can’t copy them from there, I want the files to go straight to my “downloads” folder, I press the application key and arrow down, but each time I get a message saying “open containing folder unavailable” i’ve got a number of files sitting in my firefox library that I can’t access, how can I copy them to the downloads folder, i’ve tried doing the usual copy and paste procedure, but it doesn’t work that way either, hope someone can help, god bless, travel safely, joe.

Kind regards,
Amro Bilal