[access-uk] Re: finding the email address of someone and finding out the right spelling

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:34:51 -0000

Hi Derek

Sometimes though you just need the sender's address to pass onto someone
else who has asked for it without forwarding the entire message.  I have
discovered the only way I can get it is by routing JAWS to PC and studying
the spelling.  FS have come up with all sorts of bells and whistles that are
completely irrelevant in my book, so how about a sensible keystroke for
doing just as we would like here! (clenched fist but smiling).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate