[access-uk] finding audio described programs on IPlayer

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:59:45 +0100

Hello Husna and all,

I notice no-one has replied directly to this query yet. It might be, because
the I-player pages do not give all the AD programmes in one place.

If that is so, here is a solution, but not as convenient as finding all the AD
information alongside with what I-player has to offer. Try:

www.tvhelp.org.uk

 and check if what is given there as AD, is also available on I-player. If you
create your own archive of the weekly programmes, you can check back as far as
the date you started archiving.

This might seem a little inconvenient, but better than nothing.

Paul Benson.