[access-uk] Re: filltering messages

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:27:46 +0100

Hello Joan,

To unblock someone with Outlook Express, follow the below
instructions from my Internet Tutorial, Volume 1.

To unblock a message source so that messages will be displayed
normally again:

A.  Press ALT T (for Tools), followed by R (for Message Rules).

B. Then press S (for Block Senders List). You can then TAB once
in the ensuing dialogue box to a list of blocked senders and
highlight one of them by pressing SHIFT End followed by TABBING
to "Remove" and pressing ENTER, followed by ENTER again to
confirm.

C. You then TAB to "OK" and press ENTER again to finish.

John Wilson.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx