[access-uk] feedback on screen readers wanted

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 06:06:19 +0100

Hi list,
I currently use jaws for windows as my primary screen reader. However, I would like to get feedback on any of the free ones out there such as NVDA, thunder and any other screen reading software that could be of use to us. I was mainly wondering if there is an equivalent to the mouse cursor or Jaws cursor but so far have not been able to find this when using NVDA or thunder. Any information would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks a lot.
Lyn & Twinny.
********
skype& aim = keanemaniac