[access-uk] Re: feedback on screen readers wanted

  • From: "Lynda Blake" <lynda.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AccessUK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:14:14 -0000

Hi Lyn

I used to use JAWS but now only use Thunder and got my version back in 2006 when it wasn't free. In those days their webpage had lots of useful notes you could download. Don't know if it still has because I haven't looked for ages...

Anyway I've copied below an extract from a helpfile I got back then: hope it helps, but I suspect some keystrokes might conflict with JAWS keys, which could lie at the root of your difficulty. See if this helps.

Mouse left click = NKP 5

Mouse right click = NKP minus

Mouse pointer up and read = NKP 8

Mouse pointer down and read = NKP 2

Mouse pointer left and read = NKP 4

Mouse pointer right and read = NKP 6

Mouse pointer, move by pixel  = NKP star

Mouse pointer, move by object = SHIFT + Caps Lock + NKP star

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>