[access-uk] everything I need to know about Firefox

  • From: "JILLIAN GRANT" <jilliangrant1979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 22:23:57 +0100

Hi.

I've been aware of Firefox for a while now, but had no idea it was even
accessible, let alone able to get around the issue of character recognition (or
at least that's the impression I get from this list).  Anyway, Can anyone who
uses FF and Jaws 10 please fill me in on everything I need to know about
installing/using it.  I've been on the site and downloaded it, though haven't
run it as yet.  The version I got was free, which surprised me.  So is there a
free and a pay for version?  What add-ons do I need?  Do I need Jaws scripts?
I have so many questions.

You can contact me off list if you like.

Using Vista Premium and original release of J 10.

Thanks for your help.

Jill.