[access-uk] Re: eSET sMART sECURITY QUERY

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 11:29:35 +0200

reviewing my mail I find your message about which I'd like more info please.
Are you saying that gmail messages coming through outlook express are not checked by Nod32? If something in there has to be configured, would you mind giving me instructions please?
Thank you in advance. Frightening to think I might be at risk!
All the best,
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>