[access-uk] Re: dvd drive not reading dvds

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:26:27 -0000

Hi Barry,

Thanks for getting back.
Ok, I understand that point, however, when I connect my external dvd r/w to the machine there is the same problem. I've been using this external dvd drive with my netbook for listening to and ripping dvds for some time now.
Very strange behaviour!
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx
minds are like parachutes