[access-uk] Re: creating hot key for Jaws

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:52:34 +0100

Hi,

If you can find the entry for JAWS in the start menu (should be something
like programs/JAWS 51/JAWS), then when you cursor onto it, press the context
key.  Then go to the properties and press enter.  Make sure you are on the
shortccut page, then tab to where it says Shortcut Key and press the keys
you want to use as it.  Then press OK.

That's how it is in Windows ME, I think it's more or less the same with
XP...

HTH,
Catherine

** vacation ## d