[access-uk] Re: converting aa files to mp3

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:54:20 +0100

Yes Damon it does take ages.  A fairly short book took about an hour and a
half, but you can start it running, go down the pub, and it should be done
by the time you get home.  If you have a really large book, you could jet
off to Paris for the weekend and it should be almost finished by the time
you return home.

David