[access-uk] Re: cobalt's w16 watch

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:24:02 +0200

Hi Steve

Sounds great but it is progress or in some cases the lack of
it. I don't think the watches you can get now last as long
as they did, I am using a w9 from cobalt and it is very good
but it doesn't have a stop watch, I got it 15 years ago. I
was even considering going back to a braille watch but have
no idea what is around now as it is years since I wore one,
I would like one that runs off battery as it is easy to over
wind a wind up watch. Cheers.

Regards

Adrien