[access-uk] braillesense backup/re/ore

  • From: jeff flint <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 15:19:44 +0000

I love my Braille Sense but the backup-and-restore function defeats me.
As I am always letting the battery run down I need it.
What I need to know is how do I define the file to take take the settings and
how to get to it?
I always end up with the message "no Items."
Also I can't find the user manual and the HIMS website deprived me of the will
to live.
Jeff