[access-uk] Re: Function keys working differently than normal help

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 15:28:07 +0000

hi. you need to change your function key mode in the bios settings on your computer. instructions on how to access the bios should be available online if you search for the model number followed by bios, or if you look in the documentation that came with your laptop. function key mode or function key behaviour is what the option is typically known as.

very best wishes,

Mo.

On 01/12/2013 15:01, eleanorBurke wrote:
I took mine to curries and they did it for me.

Sent from my iPod

On 1 Dec 2013, at 11:26, <doherty468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:doherty468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi,
This is on behalf of a friend. He has just got a laptop computer (not sure of the name) but the f1 keys through to f12 act like they are in the fn mode, I.E. f1 copy f2 volume change, etc. Does anyone know how he can change these bak to their normal function keys? Any suggestions appreciated.
Regards
Jim