[access-uk] Re: braille eddge

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 20:04:43 +0000

hi ed thought it was i tried imap on the u 2 but for some reason it would not
work got it on my pc with the outlook though cheers there

From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 4 December 2015 7.37 pm

0was
0was
0was I can connect my U2 Mini to my Mac where it shows up as an external
drive and directly copy stuff to and from it. However, I have not tried
using it in Terminal for Screenreader mode in that context.
On 4 Dec 2015, at 18.48, Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just to be clear, I can pair my Hims U2 Mini and Braille Edge with my
IPhone etc, but I cannot connect the Mini to my computer as an external
drive. Admittedly this is not an issue, and I haven't spent time messing
around for a solution.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown