[access-uk] Re: bluetooth Items.

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:48:40 +0000

Billy, I’ve heard good things about the Jawbone Era bluetooth headset which
goes for around eighty quid.  In terms of speakers I’d say if you’re prepared
to look beyond amazon, Steve Nutt from this list sells the Beat box which is
good value at fifty pounds.  I recently bought from amazon the Bose Mini
soundlink bluetooth speaker which was on offer for ‘£149 but normally sells for
more than that.  It’s a very good speaker though.
On 26 Jan 2015, at 08:39, Ibrahim Gucukoglu
<ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Billy.

For an earpiece, I strongly recommend the MPOW Freedom wireless headset, priced
at around £20.  Yes, you can get cheaper headsets but in terms of value for
money, this is a wonderful earpiece.  It has 3 ear tips, voice prompts to guide
you through pairing major functions and supports A2DP streaming with very good
sound and microphone quality.  As for speakers, that is a tough one.  If you’re
not picky about the best sound quality, Anker have a decent range and they
aren’t too expensive.  I personally use the MP140 which is a round speaker with
adjustable base boost and full media controls on the speaker itself with very
good sound for something so small.

All the best, Ibrahim.