[access-uk] Re: blood sugar monitors

  • From: "blindo" <blindo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:19:09 +0100

Hi Adrian
Your campaign message was posted to the UK guide Dogs list yesterday.
To date two list members report having and using talking monitors, sadly not
supplied by the NHS, and I have asked them to supply me with details.
I will be happy to forward any such details to you if you'd like.
Off list of course.