[access-uk] Re: blood sugar monitors

  • From: "carol pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:57:56 +0100

Adrian,

Guide Dog Week is featuring good and bad service to GDO's.  Since I know
you have had dogs and may be interested in putting this information to
them for such a campaign, you may want to write me privately for further
information.

I am not a diabetic but am very interested in your information.  Have
you made the Diabetes Helpline aware of your situation and that of other
blind people, by the way?

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx