[access-uk] Re: best android handset?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:40:52 +0100

Hi Billy.

I am a big fan of Motorola, so my opinion may be a little slued *smile*, but I just bought the Moto G Plus directly from them and had it customised to my own personal specification including front and back colours and power up greeting. The Motorola phones run a pure clutter free version of Android which is directly from Google and the phone comes in a variety of memory and storage options to suit your needs and budget. Go to www.motorola.co.uk for more info or email me privately if you want to discuss the phone further, but it really is a great phone and as usual with Motorola, strikes the right balance between features and price point.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: billy inglis
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 3:18 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] best android handset?

hi guys, What is the best and most accessible smart phone deal on the
market at the moment?
Wish to purchase no contract.
Name and model number of the handsets would be very helpful, and where
to purchase if possible,
--
Billy Inglis
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe