[access-uk] Re: battery life of braillesense

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:42:36 +0100

Hi Will

What are you on about?  I haven't seen any evidence that the battery simply
"drains", it slowly expires like all batteries with a clock on the device
does.  My partner Martin has a BookSense and a Milestone Pro, and he says
the BookSense battery goes quicker because of the clock, but not absolutely
drains overnight! And nor does my BrailleSense battery do that.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns