[access-uk] Re: antivirus

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:27:53 +0000

I have got rid of mse because it seems a bit flaky.

I looked in the system tray and kept getting the message computer potentially unprotected I updated to the latest version and updated the virus definition's I Tried using avg 2011 but could not seem to click the button that said install free version.

I am using avira now with no problems.
--
All The Best
Kevin Cussick