[access-uk] Firewall for windows 7

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: c <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 12:22:12 +0000

Hi folks

Firstly I'd like to give thanks for those of you who responded regarding the classic view for windows 7, I think I'll bite the bullet and run with the default views at the moment.

I'd like to ask about whether I need to install a firewall for win7 or whether the firewall built into it is adequate, I know there were holes in the XP firewall but have not heard anything re the one in win7. So if I need one can anyone suggest one, a freeby would be nice but I don't mind jpurchasing if it is going to be more secure.

Any links to sites, suggestions etc. much appreciated.

Martin