[access-uk] Re: android lists

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <deborahpalmer1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:27:56 -0000

Hi

Go onto the code factory web site and you will find the details of the
mobile accessibility list and other lists too regarding the Android
platform.
there is also  a list called eyes-free" group which is on Google so have a
look.

Email me privately on deborahpalmer1@xxxxxxx and I will give you more
information.

Best wishes