[access-uk] Re: android lists

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:17:10 -0000

Keith, There's the Eyes-Free list on Google Groups. To join, send a blank e-mail to

eyes-free+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a general Android list, and seems to have quite a few UK members.

Be aware, though, that it's a high-volume list.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Barrett" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>