[access-uk] advice required about multipurpose microphones

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:24:26 -0000

Hi all,

sorry for the strange subject line, however, what I would like some advice
on is what sort of microphone I could buy to connect through the microphone
slot on my Acer Laptop, that would not only record my voice into MP3 as well
as the inbuilt microphone, but also enable me to use skype.

I have found that the current inbuilt microphone will not work easily with
skype and it can sometimes cause feed back to occur if I do not switch it
off before returning to typing on the computer.

Thank you all for any advice.

Alexander Shannon