[access-uk] Re: IE7 - is it cool?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:57:40 -0000

I think it's just that Damon maybe relatively young compared to some like me who
find such usage as 'cool' odd.  I was at a presentation a year or more back when
the guy seemed to end almost every sentence or statement he made with 'Cool!'

Damon might have asked if IE7 rocked.  What would everyone have thought about
that?

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx