[access-uk] Re: [access-up] Sky help please

  • From: "John Farley" <john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:31:44 -0000

Hi Andrew,

I don't know if this is still the case, but the pin number used to be the last
4 digits of your sky card.

Otherwise, you can log onto your account on Sky.com, if you have one, and
re-set the pin.

Alternately, there is a setting to remove parental controls. That should do the
trick.

Regards, John

Contact on : (Home) john_farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or : (work) john.farley@xxxxxxxx