[access-uk] can anyone help here

  • From: "Francis Holman" <franholman755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:55:03 -0000

I should like to subscribe to  Sky Plus, but I tried to do so at a friend's
house who has it.  How would I know what I was recording as there are not
speech menues, and how would I find the subsequent recording.  Apparently when
i spoke to a member of staff at Skye they said it could be done but of course
did not know how.  They are supposed to be adding speech menues, but as usual
had no time frame.  Perhaps we should push a bit harder for this.
Thanks to anyone who can help
Best
Fran.