[access-uk] Re: [access-uk]Unsubscribe Was Re: talking cash machines

  • From: May Thompson <mayt51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 18:17:11 +0100

Hi rodger

I went right to the bottom and put the correct address and put unsubscribe in
the subject line and nothing has happened. I originally wanted the moderator to
put me on no mail as I am going away. i didn't really want to unsubscribe but
thought it would be ok and i could subscribe when i got back from holiday. all
the other lists i am on the moderators have very kindly put me on no mail. i
just don't want to get back to loads of emails. don't really know what to do
now.  thanks anyway. no mail would be good.

from May

Sent from my iPhone