[access-uk] Re: accessible firewall

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:35:53 +0100

Hi Steve.

I have tried this firewall and yes it is pretty accessible really. I would say it is in fact one of the more accessible products out there but at £39.00 it's by no means cheap. If you have more than one machine the price drops to £34.00 a machine but still not cheap. Still, if I really need to go for it I will I suppose that's just tough but if I can find anything reasonable that is cheaper I will.

Regards

Graham