[access-uk] Re: accessible email programme

  • From: Clive Jacobs <cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:34:14 +0000

I would agree with you there Hazel. It works for me as well and lets face it all email clients have their own quirks and foibles. One size has never fitted everybody and at least there is some choice out there to suit most users.

CJ.

On 18/12/2013 17:22, Hazel Darvell wrote:
Personally I like Thunderbird, all programmes have their quirks but this can be as basic or more complex as you want. I find it works very well with Jaws and is not over bloated like Live mail.
Take care
Hazel
On 18/12/2013 15:19, Howie, Sam wrote:

Hi All

Looking for a bit of advice for a friend who is a jaws user they are looking to get an accessible email programme that works well with jaws can anyone suggest

Thanks

Sam

Glasgow - Proud host city of the 2014 Commonwealth Games

More than 11 days of sport www.gameslegacyglasgow.com

Disclaimer:

This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message

was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.

Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please

scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect

those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.