[access-uk] Re: accessible databases with Jaws

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:35:20 -0000

Hi Wendy,

If you use Excel then that would be a good choice.

I used Access in college and the main problem I found was
around reading Reports.  Not insurmountable but very close
to tearing my hair out on several occasions as there are so
many keystrokes to remember.

I was bought up on Lotus 1-2-3 databases.  Ah, those were
the days!

Good luck.

Jim Williams