[access-uk] Re: a problem with purchasing Diskeeper online, spacifically with the product code. can anyone help please?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 20:45:00 +0100

Hi Alex,

Sometimes you buy software directly from the country of origin (IE, USA), but at other times they have alternative sites from which you are encouraged to purchase if you live in any of the areas (countries) listed. DisKeeper has an international site for Europe and Africa to which we're nearest, so to speak. This can get a little confusing but the more you buy online the more you find these things and become accustomed to them so that they're not usually a problem. You can purchase any one of the three products listed from the Europe site.

If you have inadvertently purchased the wrong products and gone to the USA site, I am sure this can be sorted for you and will be just a little inconvenient along the way.

Hope this helps a little.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx