[access-uk] Re: a nice and easy way to creat your own winpe

  • From: Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:55:35 +0530

by login i mean when the PE starts up no if u copy drivers to driver
store it wont pickup u need mdt 2013 to properly add the inf file and
then it will do it or u can use the dism.exe /add-package
/packagePath: and tell it to browse to a folder whare u extracted inf
files or cab files and it will add the drivers to your wim file