[access-uk] Re: a nice and easy way to creat your own winpe

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 17:49:19 +0000

seriously? i'm going to google this! wonder what he uses instead? wouldn't it be an irony if he's using iOS or better yet linux?

Mo.

On 07/03/2014 17:27, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
Even Bill Gates hates Windows 8 so that's saying something for its "couch, splutter" popularity,,or lack thereof..;-)
On 07/03/2014 10:36, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
Fair enough. People don't seem that bothered about windows 8 to be fair. Even HP are selling pc's with windows7 on them instead of windows8 as that's what consumers want. As always its a matter of opinion.

All the best,

Mo.

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    ya but the programs dont support windows 8.1 so i have to use pe only

    On 3/7/14, Mobeen Iqbal<mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

        Hi austin. Personally I don't use the wip. Its too much
        messing around. Try looking at nlite vlite or rt7 lite for
        windows xp, vista and 7. I use vlite most of the time. The
        documentation should tell you how to run a program after
        install. All the best, Mo. Austin Pinto
        <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

            hi all. by now you all must have listened that u can
            install windows on your own with the help of talking win
            P E but u required a lot of pations and the process to
            build it and keep it up to date was not easy and
            accessable. now u can do it on your own. i will make a
            podcast on how to do it and also post a text artical on
            how to do it after i get full knowledge about it. u can
            create using microsoft deployment toolkit 2010 for
            windows xp vista and 7 and 2013 for 8 and 8.1 i have done
            this for windows 8.1 i only want to know how do you add
            nvda to the WINPE? also how do u make it start at the
            time of login and after login -- search for me on
            facebook, google+, orkut.. austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
            follow me on twitter. austinmpinto contact me on skype.
            austin.pinto3 ** To leave the list, click on the
            immediately-following link:- **
            ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: **
            access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** a nd in the Subject
            line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such
            as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following
            link:- **
            [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] **
            or send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            with the Subject:- faq