[access-uk] a little problem with external hard drive.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 11:27:58 +0100

Hi Listers,

OK I have a hard drive 1 terrabite. I can't remember the make now. anyway each time I boot window's up from sleep mode or cold boot I get an error saying that 1 of the usb devices was not recognised, if I unplug it all is well again. I have checked the drive for errors, none were found I have optimised the drive and still I get this problem. is there a problem with this drive? please if there is a fix let me know how to fix it I use this drive for backup and have several images on it so it is very important that this drive doesn't fail.