[access-uk] Re: Xiiaive Internet Radio help please

  • From: Ejaz Shah <eas1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:00:56 +0500

This is what I do. I type bbc in the search and double tap the search button to the left of the edit box. And I get most of the BBC channels in the search results.

On 4/27/2016 7:26 PM, Peter Bentley wrote:

Sorry to ask again but when I load the UberStations directory from the search screen I receive the message “no stations found”. I am at a loss what I am doing wrong. Please may I contact you off list or vice versa?

Thank you for responding.

Peter