[access-uk] Re: XP SP2/zoomtext

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:53:03 +0100

Thanks Ray, that article was very useful.  Knowing just a bit about the
Windows firewall, from that article, I'm encouraged to use that if, it can
give options to allow and block programmes.  Zoomtext certainly needs access
to the net.  The only reason i know is that it can index webpages and create
a database so it can read out webpages etc.  So, that's useful to know.

I'll be upgrading soon.

all the best,

Justin