[access-uk] Re: XP SP2

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:31:06 +0100

Hi Justin.

Suggest you take a look at AISquared's website to see if there is
anything about compatibility, patches and/or reconfigeration of
Zoomtext.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

Hi Graham and all,
I've just downloaded sp2, without my say so of course <grin.
Well, I've
also found that zoomtext's app reader's hot keys won't work
inconjection
with the keyboard.

Meaning that I used to tab to the preview pain of the message
press
ALT+SHIT+A and app reader would read out the e-mail.  Since SP2's
install I
go through the same process and... app reader won't load, not
unless after
tabbing in the preivew pain and THEN clicking on the message
first!

it's crazy!  I hope no one has to have an upgrade of jaws to get
it working
properly with XP SP2.

Justin