[access-uk] Wireless connection?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 12:40:32 +0100

Hi,
I just received  my new laptop, the following is the spec:
ITS Z2300 Windows Notebook Computer : Intel Pentium M 725 (1.6 GHz), 512 Mb
PC2700 DDR-RAM, 40 Gb IDE Hard Drive, DVD-RW/CD-RW Drive, Intel Integrated
3D Graphics, 12.1" TFT display, Onboard 10/100 Ethernet, 3x USB 2.0 ports,
1x IEEE 1394 port, Wireless LAN 802.11g built-in, Internal 56K Voice/Fax
Modem, Windows XP Home

However, the problem is I cannot get it to see my network at home.  If I use
external wireless card, I can get it work in the network, but I cannot
connect it with the inbuilt wireless card.  I also cannot set increaption on
this laptop.  Does anyone have any suggestion?  I have changed the work
group name and discription and I enter the SSID correctly.  I am not sure
where to search now.

Thank you.